Monday, November 4, 2019

1st quarter reflection

1st Quarter reflection:

1st quarter was nice... easy I would say. Thing is... I CANT FOCUS.

Kuggjjgfiuyfiutfiututuygkuygkuygiutfuytfyrdutrdyjrfkgvjgkhjhkgjfugkfkfut

 anyway math was a struggle in the start ummm ELA I got got the point uh... science was pretty simple same as social studies... I hated math for some reason... but loved it in a way... it just seemed closer to freedom and lunch.. my friends are always across the table fighting over a marker or something... and my other friend is just staring off to space and I’m here day dreaming... Im a bit but not really surprised I got a good grade... I mean I try my best but math just seems like it goes way to quickly but way to slow sometimes. ELA Feels like it just 20 minutes and it’s over especially on Mondays. Monday’s meant you have to go back to EXEl to do a random things like second step or assembly’s or something. I hate and love Monday’s it means class goes quickly I enjoyed it more when it was a A day that meant gym was over early and classes went quick. For any incoming middle schoolers let me tell you one thing... it all sounds like hard work being a middle schooler but trust me... it easier then elementary when you don’t zone off. That was quarter one... felt like a week... time goes that fast.. 4th grade seemed longer then it should... huh..

No comments:

Post a Comment