Friday, October 11, 2019

About the weekend

Hey there! If you haven’t read my first should do! Anyway

Talking about the weekend hmm let’s see... I’m gong on a navy pear boat trip, being lazy and sleeping and eating of course...

Yea all I’m gonna do is sleep and eat. That’s what life is right? Sleep eat. That’s all you need. Yep. Mhm. Who agrees with me? Show of hands?

(^-^)/

Oh.

( ; _ ; )/

Moving on...

Halloween is in...

(Intense calculating)
     (;_;)
21 days! Time to look for a costume oh geez...

(Searches)

Yea I can’t find anything there all classic or either too... cringe? I don’t know how to explain it.
Anyway the boat trip is next Monday and to be honest I don’t know... if I wanna go? Kinda seems boring or the looks of it to me in my opinion. Don’t come at me.

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾(● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾








Oof.








No comments:

Post a Comment